Unlimited Plans, Unlimited Potential
- Unlimited Run Training Plans
- Train for any distance 800 meters to 100 miles
- Base Plans, Preparatory Plans, Trail Plans, and Race Recovery Plans also
- Individualized plans for you
- Training on your watch, desktop and mobile app
Unlimited Run Training Plans has everything you need to advance your running goals, all in one easy-to-use app.
- UNLIMITED training plans
- YES! Workouts can be uploaded to your watch and workout results synced to your training plan calendar
- individualized for you and your goals
- All distances and prep plans
- Training Paces for every workout using the World-Famous McMillan Running Calculator
- Includes Strength in Stride, Runner’s Core Routine and Running For Drills routines
$199.99 Billed Annually
Get a full year of McMillan Run Training Plans for Just $199.99
Unlimited Run Training Plans Subscription includes:
- Your McMillan Calculator paces – Your training plan automatically integrates (and then advances) your McMillan Calculator paces
- Optimize every run – You are taught not just what to do but how to do it and why you are doing it.
- Fits with your life – The Run Training Plans are built to adapt as your fitness changes and with your life schedule, you can easily adjust each run to get optimal results and modify your plan when life requires.
- Confidence and trust – McMillan training provides a purpose for each and every run as well as goal pace targets across your training plan. This builds your mind and your body and your confidence skyrockets for your race.
GET UNLIMITED PLANS
- Run Training Plans with programs available for every distance
- One of the most successful and respected coaches on the planet.
- Achieve your goals and stay injury-free
$199.99 Billed Annually
Your plan to put your best run forward.
I have the utmost respect for Greg and am impressed with his abilities as a coach.
I attribute most of my success in running to Greg’s training philosophy. The plans work.
Greg is smart, very smart. He’s guided me through all the ups and downs that running has thrown at me all the way to the Olympics.
How awesome this group is! When I first started, I was hesitant to be in groups with a bunch of strangers and did not feel this it would be helpful. I WAS SO WRONG!!! How amazing it is that a group of strangers are great motivators. I look forward to seeing runs and workouts and like the kudos on mine. A few times, I was having that “I am not running feeling”, but then I see runs on the boards and I get my butt out there! So thank you random runners for your support and motivation. And thank you Greg for giving us the opportunity to “meet” and work together toward our goals. Best of luck with training!!!
“I thought I was mentally strong but never realized the power that was untapped. In this video, Dr. Stan quickly and easily showed me how to set better goals, get into an optimal mindset and ultimately, get the most from myself in training and racing.” Carl L.
I had run seven marathons before last weekend and had attempted to qualify for Boston in my past three marathons. After missing my BQ cut-off time by 4-6 minutes in those last three marathons, I started analyzing what I needed to change and researching different running plans. I purchased your Level 4 combo runner plan in July and used it to train for the 2019 Savannah Marathon. In Savannah, I ran my 8th marathon and ran a 3:42:18, cutting 9:12 off of my PR from 2015 and beating my last marathon time of 3:54:29! Best of all, I QUALIFIED FOR BOSTON 2021, beating my 3:50 cut-off time by over 7 minutes!
Thank you Run Team members, Greg and the other coaches. What a family – great to learn from, encourage each other and get some re-assurances when you are in doubt. Roll on to the next race.
Thank you so much for your thoughtful responses. This is exactly what sets McMillan RunClub apart from other formats I’ve tried.
PR by 6 min and BQ with 14 min! Crushed it! Thanks for all the help!
Thanks, Greg! I really appreciate your advice and support through this training cycle. I’m feeling confident going into this weekend, and can’t wait for Saturday!