ANY OF THESE SOUND FAMILIAR?
- PAINFUL KNEES … Past issues with runner’s knee?
- TIGHT QUADS … Is your stride restricted?
- IT BAND SYNDROME …Suffered from IT Band Syndrome in the past?
- WORRIED ABOUT KNEE ISSUES … Concerned about about knee health for running?
In the second of our new Bullet-Proof Body series, McMillan-approved therapists Daniel and Austin guide you through their runner-specific knee routine called Next Level Knees. This innovative program helps reverse strength, mobility, or stability deficits that can lead to knee pain. It can help develop resistance to injuries like runner’s knee and IT band syndrome.
INTRODUCING NEXT LEVEL KNEES
The knees accept 2-3 times our body weight on every stride over and over and over again. It’s no wonder they need some tender love and care in order to stay in proper working order! Along with the TLC you give them, it is critical that you work on mobility, stability, and strength to help maintain knee health for a lifetime of pain-free running.
Across the 12-week program you perform progressively more intense exercises to prepare for the repetitive loading and stresses running places on your knees. These easy-to-follow sessions target the root causes of pain to bulletproof your knees. Start today to STOP the cycle of injury and optimize yourperformance. It’s only $39.99.
If you want bullet-proof knees for a lifetime of pain-free running, you must start Next Level Knees today!
HOW NEXT LEVEL KNEES WORKS
With Next Level Knees, you receive a comprehensive program to address the mobility, stability and strength issues that often lead to runner’s knee, IT band syndrome and other knee injuries. Therapists Daniel and Austin progress you through their proven program to get you running pain-free. Across the 12-week program, you get new workouts each week to get your improvement going.
Next Level Knees can improve the mobility and stability of the muscles and connective tissue around the knee and helps provide the strength you need to run well.
Special Introductory Price of $39.99.
NEXT LEVEL KNEES SOLVES THE 3 PROBLEMS RUNNERS FACE
Featuring the breakthrough weekly mobility, stability and strength routines to combat tight, weak and unstable knees.
Build Injury Resistance In Your Knees with Next Level Knees
Special Introductory Price of $49.99
- After signing up, you’ll receive an email with the link to set up Next Level Knee in your training calendar.
- Simply click the link and you set the program to begin whenever you like (and can repeat the workout as often as you like).
- Each routine includes mobility, stability and strength exercises.
- Watch the how-to videos for each routine on desktop, tablet, phone or on the free Final Surge app.
- It’s like having a trainer at your side. How cool is that?!
- 12 Weeks. Two injury resistant knees. You will love the confidence and ability to train consistently.
Reverse tightness and fix your stability and strength issues.
12 weeks. 3 sessions per week.
Next Level Knees is for you.
Let’s get started.
Have a question? We’re here to help.
FROM DR. AUSTIN AND DANIEL
Next Level Knees is a program designed specifically for runners who want to take their mobility, stability, and strength training to the next level. It is not a cookie cutter generic exercise program. It is built by running biomechanics specialists who understand the importance of RUNNER SPECIFIC mobility, stability, and strength training. Many of the exercises in this program are unlike any other you will find because of how they are specifically designed for runners. The focus is on making your knees ready to take on the repetitive loads and stresses that running demands of them. The ultimate goal is to improve your performance as well as decrease injury risk in your knees (and the rest of your body). The program is split into three phases: fundamental, intermediate, and advanced. Each phase has three components: mobility, stability, and strength. Each phase is four weeks making the program a total of 12 weeks. The early phases focus on static stretching and range of motion, fundamental strength, and basic stability. The program gradually progresses to more dynamic stretching, advanced stability, and is heavy on plyometric activity. These phases prepare, then progress, then bulletproof the runner’s knees. This program can be life changing for any runner looking for the next steps can help provide that breakthrough you are looking for.
Equipment needed (besides common household items): This program has very minimal equipment needed so you can easily perform at home and do not need to go to the gym.
1. Resistance bands: You can purchase bands like you will see in some of the videos (mostly the fundamental exercises) from amazon or a sporting goods store for fairly cheap. The ones in the videos are CLX bands from TheraBand. These are nice because they have little loops in them that make for easy foot access. You can also use a normal TheraBand or other branded band but you may need to tie a loop in them in order to loop it around your ankle.
Bands like these will be good to have for many of your basic strengthening needs. The general order from easy to hard is yellow, red, green, blue, black, then various other colors. Getting a few of each is never a band idea. Most runners will be somewhere between red, green, or blue for most of the fundamental foot/ankle exercises you will see in the videos.
2. A physio ball: This is not 100% necessary but can be very helpful with some of the exercises. It will also be very useful if you plan to do other bullet proofing programs.
Common Household Items Needed:
1. A step of some sort
2. A couch, chair, or elevated surface about knee height (if you are average height).
3. You can also enhance these exercises with gym equipment such as weights, medicine balls, balance pads/unstable surfaces, etc. as well.